3rdilog

3rdilog
New Website!

Monday, May 17, 2010

POWER OF THREE

THE POWER OF THREE can generate a frequency for you to vibrate in a stronger universal prayer.
Light three candles to petition your needs: one to your favorite Deity, Saint, Angel of choice or just choose our Almighty Candle for a more direct approach to reaching our creator, who is always ready to listen; two light a seven day prayer candle stating your intention, like an Open Road Candle; and three light an Zodiac 7x7 Candle connecting your energy field with your prayers.
The Power of Three can help you elevate with the message that you are sending out into the universe in a higher frequency.
See our list of candles to create your own Power of Three Candle ritual and enjoy the wondrous results generated by it.

Grace
3rdiesoterics.com

2 comments:

  1. I have promised my self and mother that i will spread are news all over the world because of what she has done for me,i cant start explaining myself you can reach me on bobpat22@ymail.com for my testimony.I am also glad to tell you Mother will be coming to the states.Am to tell you that all those people she helped master minded this,so you can be part of the blessing she will be bringing down here and if you want to contact her,you can reach me on my mail,Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am presently on my honey moon with my husband,I have been scammed several times until i meet my savior FATHER JOGBO,you can reach him on psychicjogbo@yahoo.com.Beast of luck but if you want to reach me first you can reach me on paulinerose77@yahoo.com and i can also link you to other people Father has helped.

    ReplyDelete