3rdilog

3rdilog
New Website!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What is Alchemy

Witchcraft also known as Alchemy (the transmutation of energy) can take sometimes minutes, hours, days or years to manifest itself; however, from my experiences the longer the spell takes to work, the greater the outcome that will be revealed.  It is as if the universe takes time to amplify the message and delivers an outcome in higher frequency back to the petitioner with unbelievable force, removing obstacles, revealing all doubts, and changing the course of things. Patience is a virtue even when it comes to practice of an Alchemist. Vist http://www.3rdiesoterics.com/servlet/the-Spell-Casting-Kits/Categories to learn more on how to cast a your own spell.  So mote it be...Grace

1 comment:

  1. I had used many spell casters and i was tired of not getting the results until i used prof on www.ibaoduaa.blogspot.com. Not only did i get my love back from the wicked hand of another woman, he also helped my finances. He didnt even charge me until i got my results and he is in london. Hit him on ibaoduaa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete